Here's my list of 2017 Resolutions:
1. Spend atleast 5 days a week making something like scrapbooking, art journeling, cards, even cooking. Whether it's a quick 10 minute card or an hour making chocolate chip cookies. Each can help reduce stress pent up over the week thus keeping me healthly.
2. Update blog/Facebook every week. Let people know I'm still alive and kicking!!!!
3. Spend more time with family, doing things outside of the house.
4. Walk Miley 1 mile everyday.
5. Drink more water.
6. Help son find a new job!!!
7. Tighten the purse strings by sticking to a budget.
Most experts will say find 3 resolutions and stick to those. I tried to whittle this list down but each one is so important to my overall health that I couldn't. Now time to implement those resolutions and turn them into reality.
Today I'd like to share my layout for February's Mom & Me retreat with Scrap-a-way. Can you say, "sweet as a SUGAR RUSH!!!". This paper is beautiful with bright, crisp colors like Sea Glass, Tangerine, and Pomegranate. I couldn't wait to work up a layout making some awesome icecream die-cuts. Already setting the scene for the pictures that will fill this page, maybe at the beach with a snow cone, or better yet, a trip to MilkCraft in Fairfield for some crazy icecream flavors like STRAWBERRY BALSAMIC or VIETNAMESE COFFEE. YUMMY!!!